RFA AltTech 2019
RFA AltTech 2019 connects select alternative investment leaders with the future of financial technology.
Explore the key tech and operational challenges with top alternative fund decision makers as well as senior executives from RFA and its service partner network.
Learn about the new gold standard of institutional cyber security, effective cloud strategy, and how your firm can tap into operational efficiency via data warehousing, business robotics and applied AI/ML.
Panel Topic Summaries
Practical Applications of Business Robotics and AI/ML for the Modern Manager
Operational Efficiency through Business Robotics:
- Automating middle and back office functions e.g. HR, invoicing, deal workflow, trade reconciliation.
- Connecting systems to optimize IR/client reporting
Utilizing AI/ML to gain an investment edge:
- Best practices and considerations for storing and collecting data.
- Looking for signals within data to improve deal making and implement/enhance quantitative analysis.
- How to cultivate the right environment for data & ML (incl. ML platforms).
Security & Risk Mitigation: The New Standard for Investment Managers
2020 and beyond:
- Current and future regulatory challenges for managers.
- Key changes to data privacy that US managers need to be aware of.
The new gold standard of security
- Data protection and governance in SaaS applications.
- Monitoring and protecting public cloud platforms.
- Protecting against evolving endpoint attacks and improving incident triage time.
Redefining technological support every day
Let our experienced team discuss your organization’s requirements, review your current IT setup, and provide tailored guidance on the right course for you.Get a callback